Because school is starting up again, we thought now would be a good time to reminisce on the olden days and what went down back then. Here at the Book Table we have yearbooks of 1931 all the way up to 1999! These make perfect birthday or anniversary gifts! Come into the store today and check them out!
Are you taking band or orchestra this next school year? If so, come into the Book Table for all of your music book needs. We have coordinated with all of your school music teachers so as to be sure to carry the books you will be using in class this year. For orchestra, we’ve got everything for Suzuki to String Basics to Orchestra Expressions and much more! For band, we’ve got Accent on Achievement, Foundations for a Superior Performance and Essential Elements! We also have rosin, reeds, and all of your other instrumental needs!
Not only do we carry music and music accessories, but we also sell instruments. We also have an awesome rent-to-own program where you can pay rent on your instrument each month until it is yours to keep! For more information, call the store at 435.752.3055 and ask for the music department or come into the store today!
In 1978, Mervin Weeks, fresh out of horticulture graduate school, purchased two acres of land to grow raspberries as a side job. Over 38 years later, it has become a year-round business doing much more than just growing raspberries. Its location in Paradise, UT offers unique growing conditions and makes the berries very flavorful. In 1985 they began making their first product: freezer jam, a Utah favorite. They later added syrups and jams, and their most recent product is a variety of juices made from currants and raspberries. They grow and process it themselves. Guaranteeing quality and freshness that their competitors can’t beat.
Health Benefits of Black Currant Berries:
- Contains vitamins A, B, C, and E
- Boosts immune system
- Helps your body metabolize proteins
- Forms collagen – skin care & healthy complexion
- Athletes can train longer & harder
- Reduces inflammation, cancer, toxins, & viruses
- Reduces joint pain, damage, stiffness, & soreness
- Minimizes plaque buildup in arteries
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Eases symptoms of Psoriasis
- Slows progression of vision impairments such as Glaucoma, Loss of blood flow, & visual fatigue
“Taking inspiration from Britain’s best-loved garden activities, our traditional wooden games are beautifully crafted with classic, stylish packaging. Our original range has been hugely popular both in the UK and abroad, so this season we’ve added to the fun, with a selection of brightly-colored, wooden outdoor games. Both ranges make perfect, affordable gifts, guaranteed to bring families and friends together for hours of active fun!
GIANT TOPPLING TOWER
GIANT PLAYING CARDS
We have so many different puzzles here at the Book Table! If you’re a puzzle person, come on in and choose a puzzle from the hundreds that we have!
Puzzle Framing Kit
The Book Table carries the construction toy with one shape and endless possibility! Kids love building things with these plus plus shaped toys. They’re easy to use and they’re capable of building simple and complex shapes and objects!
check out their website:
We now carry Magnutto Junior here at the Book Table!
- One piece easel box
- Set of foam magnets for for creation
- 100 – 133 magnets depending on the set
- Box lid folds up to become magnetic easel
- Foam magnets are large and bulky – Easy for little hands to grab and arrange
- High quality materials for lasting durability, exceptional learning experience