Well, it’s been a couple weeks, but we are finally getting around to introducing you to one of the newest members of the Book Table family.
Say hello to… Lauren Waite. Soon to be Lauren Waite Wright. She has been “Waite-ing” for her Mr. Wright. Ha, ha, I bet that’s not a new one. 🙂 I managed to pull her away from the desk upstairs for a short interview Friday night so you can get to know her.
Why are you in Logan?
- Going to Utah State, fulfilling my lifelong dream of working at The Book Table. (I have always DREAMED of working for Jeff and Candice Needham.)
If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
- Hawaii… Anywhere that they actually had a REAL summer right now. This fake stuff is getting old.
- PINK. Everything I own is pink.
What do you like about working at the Book Table most?
- Getting to listen to Lis’s nightly cheerful announcements. Have you heard them? You should. They’ll put a smile right on your face.
What is the most challenging part about working upstairs?
- Listening to the whoopee cushions and the snickering that comes after them ALL NIGHT… Also memorizing the names, prices, and location of every single TINY scrapbooking item.
What do you like to do for fun? (When you aren’t having fun working here, of course!)
- I like working out, especially playing soccer or volleyball.
Do you have a favorite book/author/toy/scrapbooking line/etc…?
- Do Children’s books count? I love anything that is colorful, shiny, and might happen to pop out at me!
Favorite movie star?
- Too many. Probably Liam Hemsworth. I try not to judge him for dating Miley Cyrus… I guess his incredibly amazing good looks let him get away with it.