Oh yummy. I found this delicious-looking recipe for cookies on the internet today, and thought I’d share it with you. It looks perfect for even the pickiest eater. Try it out and let us know what you think!
Honey-Oat Cookies With Chocolate Coated Sunflower Seeds1/4 c. + 2 Tbs butter, softened 3/4 c. brown sugar 1/2 c. honey 1 egg, 1 egg white 2 c. oats 1 c. + 1/3 c. flour 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1 heaping cup chocolate covered sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine butter and sugar until smooth. Add honey and eggs, beat well.
- In another small bowl, combine flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, and oats. Add to the wet mixture and stir gently to combine. Add in candy coated sunflower seeds.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets. Bake 7 minutes until golden round edges, still slightly raw in the middle.
- Remove from oven, let set for a minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely before packaging.
- Makes 4 dozen 2-inch cookies.