Every July for the Downtown Logan Sidewalk Sale, the Book Table brings in some superb authors to do a signing of their work. These authors will be here Saturday July 13th from 10-1 only, so make sure to drop by and get a book or two signed!
- Doug Cloward, will be signing his book Securing Your Family’s Legacy, a great book all about changing your attitude toward your heritage.
- Greg Ford will be signing his book No Girls Allowed: Cookbook for Men which is full of great manly meal ideas such as “Too Hungry to Cook Chili”, “Meatballs… Bold and Unafraid”, and “Spontaneous Combustion Soup”.
- Suzie Roberts will be signing her book Busy Moms on the Go, a great cookbook for moms who need an easier solution to having dinner on the table every night.
- Christina Dymock will be signing her book Young Chefs, a fantastic cookbook geared towards children with the slightest amount of adult-required help.
- Cindy C. Bennett, who has nailed the clean YA genre, will be signing her books Rapunzel Untangled, a modern retelling of the classic Rapunzel story, and Geek Girl.
- Cami Checketts, romantic suspense novelist extraordinaire, will be signing her new books Broken Path and Poison Me.
- Bill Jensen will be signing his book Adder in the Path, a historical novel about the Mormon War in Missouri.
- Heather Frost will be signing her new book Guardians, which is the highly-anticipated finale in the Seers trilogy.
This year we are also proud to present singer/songwriter Lorisa Pulotu at the sidewalk sale. Make sure to stop by and see her!
Hope to see you there 🙂