We will be open from 12-6 on Wednesday July 24th.
We will reopen on Thursday July 25th at 10 a.m. as usual.
Be sure to check out the parade and other fun things that Logan hosts at Willow Park. For more information, click here.
If you’re looking to relax with a good book this holiday, we have quite a selection of great reads about the amazing pioneers and their sacrifices here at The Book Table.
If you’re looking to for historical fiction check out:
- Undaunted by Gerald Lund which is about the early hole-in-the-rock settlers.
- The Fire of the Covenant by Gerald Lund, which is about the Willie and Martin handcart companies.
We also carry many books filled with the stories from real-life pioneers. Be sure to check out
- I Walked to Zion by Susan Arrington Madsen, a book filled with stories of young pioneers on the Mormon Trail.
- Tell My Story, Too by Jolene S. Allphin, which is filled with stories from many of the handcart companies that traveled across the plains, and
- Odds & Ends by Shirley Bahlmann, filled with “fantastic yet true pioneer tales”.
- and many more!
We also carry a variety of beautiful picture stories about the pioneers. Be sure to check them out!
And don’t forget about our biography section full of great stories of our ancestors who crossed the plains.
Come in or call us at 752-3055 for more information.
Have a safe and fun holiday!