It is that time of year again, folks! The 2015 Midnight Madness Sale is almost upon us. This year’s Midnight Madness will take place exactly 2 weeks from today on Friday, December 4, 2015 between the hours of 8 p.m.-midnight.
Whether this is your first year with us, or you are a seasoned veteran of Midnight Madness, here are some helpful tips to making the most out of this fantastic event:
- Come early. Midnight Madness officially starts at 8 p.m., but the authors are often here early and eager to tell you about their latest books. Plus, you’ll often beat the lines if you’re here and ready on time.
- Say hi to the authors! Every year we pull in a ton of really fun authors who are just bursting to tell you about their latest books. Don’t just walk past them, take time to say hi and ask them about their work. You may just discover your next favorite book, and you’ll have a chance to get it signed!
- Grab a flyer at the door and then look for the balloons! Though everything in the store is at least 20% off during the sale, there are additional sales going on during the night which are always marked with balloons. So keep an eye out.
- We cannot hold any product for you during the sale. None. Whatsoever. Not even for a minute. So either bring someone to help you carry your product while you shop, or adhere to tip #1 and get here early enough to get a cart.
- We also cannot take special orders during the sale. If we are out of something that you want, make sure remember the product and call us on Saturday morning and we will be happy to order the product for you then.
- Absolutely no returns during the sale. If you need to return a product, please make sure to make it to a register well before 8 p.m. as we will not be able to help you after that time.
- Keep your receipts. For product returned within 90 days of this sale without a receipts, we are required to return the product at 20% off, even if it wasn’t purchased at the sale. So please remember to always keep your receipts just in case you need to return something later on.
Midnight Madness is our favorite night of the year. Please help us out by adhering to the above guidelines and everyone will have a pleasant night!
Thanks for shopping with us, and we hope to see you there!