This Saturday, August 26th, we are having an author signing party! Marcha Fox will be here from 10am – 5pm to sign her books. There will also be GIVEAWAYS during this time!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Utah State graduate and former Cache Valley resident, Marcha Fox, is the author of the Star Trails Tetralogy, a critically acclaimed, hard science fiction series for readers of all ages. Two of her books have local interest: A Dark of Endless Days has several chapters where the off-world heroine experiences dairy farm life in Cache Valley, and her latest release, The Terra Debacle: Prisoners at Area 51, begins at Hill Air Force Base in Ogden. Don’t miss this chance to meet her and have your books signed and personalized.
In 1978, Mervin Weeks, fresh out of horticulture graduate school, purchased two acres of land to grow raspberries as a side job. Over 38 years later, it has become a year-round business doing much more than just growing raspberries. Its location in Paradise, UT offers unique growing conditions and makes the berries very flavorful. In 1985 they began making their first product: freezer jam, a Utah favorite. They later added syrups and jams, and their most recent product is a variety of juices made from currants and raspberries. They grow and process it themselves. Guaranteeing quality and freshness that their competitors can’t beat.
Health Benefits of Black Currant Berries:
- Contains vitamins A, B, C, and E
- Boosts immune system
- Helps your body metabolize proteins
- Forms collagen – skin care & healthy complexion
- Athletes can train longer & harder
- Reduces inflammation, cancer, toxins, & viruses
- Reduces joint pain, damage, stiffness, & soreness
- Minimizes plaque buildup in arteries
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Eases symptoms of Psoriasis
- Slows progression of vision impairments such as Glaucoma, Loss of blood flow, & visual fatigue
We have delicious treats here from Shaffer House Bakery to satisfy the sweet tooth in you! We also have Alvey’s Chocolates, Gossner milk and much more!