We now carry Magnutto Junior here at the Book Table!
- One piece easel box
- Set of foam magnets for for creation
- 100 – 133 magnets depending on the set
- Box lid folds up to become magnetic easel
- Foam magnets are large and bulky – Easy for little hands to grab and arrange
- High quality materials for lasting durability, exceptional learning experience
A summer’s worth of great learning from the trusted editors of Weekly Reader. Give children a head start in school!
Prevent summer learning loss! Summer Bridge Activities is an AWARD-WINNING summer learning series that is an easy and proven way to help children retain their classroom skills. Research shows that on average, children can lose 2.8 months of grade-level equivalency skills over their summer vacation. By using Summer Bridge Activities books students enter their new grades prepared and confident.
- #1 Best Selling Summer Workbook Series!
- Written by Award-Winning Educators
- Top brand trusted by parents
- Teacher recommended
- Updated reading lists
- Online Companion offers even more activities
- Used by millions to strengthen skills & build confidence
- Exercises in Math, Reading, Writing, Language Arts, and more
Meet the Team that’s Helping Kids Express Themselves!
Social and Emotional Development Toys for Children
Five funny little detectives who help kids solve the mysteries of feelings!
- Builds EQ (emotional intelligence) skills
- Teaches a vocabulary to express feelings
- Offers simple strategies for the everyday challenges of growing up
& Feelings Crayons
When I Feel Happy
Talking Plush and Activity Book
When I Feel Loving
Talking Plush and Activity Book
Here’s a link to their website:
Meet the Moodsters below!
Have fun learning as you eat! These activity placemats are easy to clean and perfect for feasting and learning at the same time! We have a ton so come check them out!
“John, c’mon, we don’t need to read it from space!” If John Hancock had a problem with writing his name too large as a young boy, would his teacher have told him that? Probably not. But it doesn’t stop us from giggling over the funny, exaggerated, stories of five Founding Fathers in this illustrated children’s book by Lane Smith.
Smith has lent his artistic talents to many hit books over the years, including “The Stinky Cheese Man” and “The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs.” The illustrations are fun, witty, and just a little sarcastic. Kids will love it and so will grownups.
Title: John, Paul, George & Ben
By Lane Smith
What began as a best-selling children’s book series in Italy is now a popular franchise worldwide. The Geronimo Stilton books are a real treat for kids, and so is the offshoot series, the Thea Stilton books.
Geronimo is a mouse who lives in the big New Mouse City, writing novels and working as a journalist for The Rodent’s Gazette. His younger sister, Thea, also writes for the newspaper. Between the two of them and their many friends they get into a lot of mousey adventures. Thea’s latest book is called The Star Castaways, and it’s about her friends (aptly named the Thea Sisters), who are on a vacation to the moon.
The books are meant for ages 8-12, and they feature color illustrations, maps, fact boxes (each Thea Stilton adventure usually takes the reader to a new place), and games. The Thea Stilton books are very fun, and great for girls.