Did you know that the Book Table sends out newsletters every month? Be the first to know about discounts, coupons, event information, and new releases on books, games, music, etc. We have separate newsletters for our LDS department, Music department, and the whole store. You can sign up for one or for all!
To sign up, come into the store and write down your email or call us and we’ll add you to the list!
The 2015 Midnight Madness Sale is tonight!! Make sure you come to the Book Table today, December 4th between the hours of 8 p.m.- midnight.
This is one of our favorite nights here at the Book Table. Everything in the store is 20% off plus additional sales included. It is an exciting event you don’t want to miss.
Whether this is your first year with us, or you are a seasoned veteran of Midnight Madness, click here for some helpful tips to making the most out of this fantastic event.
We hope to see you here!!
It is that time of year again, folks! The 2015 Midnight Madness Sale is almost upon us. This year’s Midnight Madness will take place exactly 2 weeks from today on Friday, December 4, 2015 between the hours of 8 p.m.-midnight.
Whether this is your first year with us, or you are a seasoned veteran of Midnight Madness, here are some helpful tips to making the most out of this fantastic event:
- Come early. Midnight Madness officially starts at 8 p.m., but the authors are often here early and eager to tell you about their latest books. Plus, you’ll often beat the lines if you’re here and ready on time.
- Say hi to the authors! Every year we pull in a ton of really fun authors who are just bursting to tell you about their latest books. Don’t just walk past them, take time to say hi and ask them about their work. You may just discover your next favorite book, and you’ll have a chance to get it signed!
- Grab a flyer at the door and then look for the balloons! Though everything in the store is at least 20% off during the sale, there are additional sales going on during the night which are always marked with balloons. So keep an eye out.
- We cannot hold any product for you during the sale. None. Whatsoever. Not even for a minute. So either bring someone to help you carry your product while you shop, or adhere to tip #1 and get here early enough to get a cart.
- We also cannot take special orders during the sale. If we are out of something that you want, make sure remember the product and call us on Saturday morning and we will be happy to order the product for you then.
- Absolutely no returns during the sale. If you need to return a product, please make sure to make it to a register well before 8 p.m. as we will not be able to help you after that time.
- Keep your receipts. For product returned within 90 days of this sale without a receipts, we are required to return the product at 20% off, even if it wasn’t purchased at the sale. So please remember to always keep your receipts just in case you need to return something later on.
Midnight Madness is our favorite night of the year. Please help us out by adhering to the above guidelines and everyone will have a pleasant night!
Thanks for shopping with us, and we hope to see you there!
It’s that time of year again! The annual Downtown Logan Sidewalk Sale is next weekend July 9th- 11th during regular store hours!
Make sure to especially stop by Thursday, July 9th from 4:30-7:30 pm and Saturday, July 11th from 12:30-4:30 pm for a couple author signings during the sidewalk sale event! To read more about which authors will be here at what times, stay tuned for another post all about it.
The Sidewalk Sale: July 9, 10, & 11 from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. Swing by to see what all the stores in Downtown have to offer. For more information go to www.logandowntown.org.
Hope to see you there!
Michelle Hansen Turner is our winner! Congratulations, Michelle!
To everyone else, thanks for playing. If you haven’t signed up for our emails, what are you waiting for? We’re doing the 12 Days of Christmas Deals currently, and a new sale item is announced each day. It’s on sale for that day only, so you have to be diligent in checking your inbox. Several people have asked me why they aren’t receiving the emails. Make sure your spam box isn’t collecting them.
To sign up, go to the right-hand column on this page and find the email sign up (it says “click here!”). There are three types of emails we send, but the main one is the General email, where you get info monthly and occasionally bimonthly on books, music, and childrens dept. merchandise and coupons. The other two categories are scrapbooking and LDS.
Thanks again for playing, everyone. Keep watching our emails, Facebook, and blog for more deals and information. Happy Holidays!